Aura™ Series Tiny Absolute Optical Encoder
The Aura™ Series absolute optical encoder is extremely small, measuring at 9 x 7 mm.
- Mount to any board shape for design flexibility. PCB mount SMT package reduces cabling complexity.
- Experience low power consumption for thermal and energy efficiency.
- Eccentricity calibration allows elimination of second averaging readhead, reducing cost and additional power consumption.
- The ultra low 1.5 g weight allows for improved dynamic response.
- Wide alignment tolerances provide efficient assembly, reducing production cost.
- Multiple communication interfaces – BiSS-C, SSI, SPI, ABZ – and BiSS daisy chaining to reduce cabling.
- Additional incremental operation for lowest latency & communication redundancy.
Learn more about tiny optical encoders.