Electric vehicles typically only have a single gear, the main reason being is that they can accelerate up to 20,000 RPM at top speed and they can also go all the way to 0 RPM without stalling. One gear is sufficient for most electric vehicles, but to increase torque some high-performance electric vehicles use 2 speed EV transmissions or more.
- Hyundai Motor Group and LG Energy Solution to Establish Battery Cell Manufacturing Joint Venture
- Faraday Future Announces that the FF 91 Successfully Passes FMVSS Crash Test Requirements
- Stellantis Invests in Lyten’s Breakthrough Lithium-Sulfur EV Battery Technology
- Evtec Automotive Doubles Down on its Commitment to Supporting EV Production in the UK
- Carrar and Gentherm Partner to Deliver Two-Phase Immersion Thermal Management for EV Battery Modules