AISIN Corporation, a renowned global Tier One supplier of automotive components and systems, has revealed its plans to exhibit a range of electrification technologies and contributions to a zero-emission automotive future during the 2023 Detroit Auto Show, taking place from September 13 to 15 at Huntington Place in Detroit.
For the 2023 show, the AISIN booth, located in the concourse near the iconic Joe Louis bronze statue, will be expanded to include AISIN’s Connected and Sharing Solutions division, which will display technologies designed to enhance vehicle navigation, safety and V2V connectivity. Of note: AISIN’s Road Maintenance Solutions technology – designed to detect road abnormalities (e.g. potholes) from data and images collected by in-vehicle cameras while driving, and formulate road repair plans to assist municipalities in road management.
“AISIN is making tremendous strides in EV innovation and communication as the world accelerates toward an industry based on zero emissions and overall sustainability,” said Scott Turpin, president and CEO, AISIN World Corp. of America. “We look forward to presenting these innovations and are thrilled to be back at the Detroit Auto Show to connect with our customers and industry peers.”
Additional technologies on display in Detroit will include AISIN’s comprehensive EV systems, power management solutions, energy management innovations and state-of-the-art aerodynamic systems.
Key booth highlights include:
- AISIN’s iconic wireframe Demo Car, the i-Mobility vehicle, a globally recognized symbol of AISIN’s legacy in traditional automotive components.
- A scaled-down, 3.5-foot version of the i-Mobility vehicle spotlighting the company’s electrification capabilities and commitment to pioneering a cleaner, greener automotive future.
- Highly innovative eAxles, which optimize energy efficiency and maneuverability, contributing to reduced energy consumption.
- A 1-motor Hybrid Transmission and 2-motor Hybrid System, which deliver improved performance.
- An ADVICS Regenerative Cooperative Brake System that enhances fuel efficiency while providing a seamless and responsive braking experience.
- Cooling modules, which ingeniously consolidate multiple valves and pumps into a single unit. This technology not only enhances efficiency but also minimizes vehicle weight and space requirements.
- An Active Front Spoiler and Grille Shutter, designed to minimize air resistance and maximize the efficiency of a vehicle’s electricity consumption.
- A vision for the future of mobility through AISIN’s Mobility Service Platform enabling partners to do business through a “software first” approach.