Due to the enormous demand and the forecast market growth, Mandrill Automotive GmbH was founded in October 2021 with the primary goal of launching and establishing an independent product in the “Electric UTV” vehicle class on the global market.
The now 12-strong Mandrill team can look back on more than 9 years of experience in the field of hybrid and e-drive development! This includes areas of responsibility such as prototype construction, but also hardware and software development, as well as many successfully completed projects in the field of electrification and hybridization of conventional vehicles (passenger/goods transport) and special vehicles for one of the toughest areas of application in the world, mining.
- Conception, system design, system integration, prototyping, software development, testing
- Application software and RTE development at the highest level with the latest Matlab & Vector tools
- High flexibility thanks to our own machine fleet (5-axis milling machines, 5-axis lathes, cylindrical grinding machines, etc.)
- Development according to the required specific standards and guidelines
- Know-how in system integration and testing of various HV component manufacturers (Bosch, Brusa, Kreisel, Renault, Daimler, EcoVolta, Webasto, BMZ, etc.)
- Many years of experience in the field of functional safety and homologation (in cooperation with various partners)
- The team has more than 10 years of experience in the development of software and hardware in the field of e-mobility and hybrid vehicles. (Toyota electric Landcruiser, HPC, GKN Twinster and many more)