ELECTRON aerospace, an electric aircraft design and manufacturer based in the Netherlands, is aiming to transform regional air mobility in Europe by offering emissions-free on-demand flying vehicles. Operating under the ELECTRON holding, their mission is to make emissions-free, on-demand air vehicles into an everyday reality.
The main difference between Electron and their competitors, as their Co-Founder and CEO Josef Mouris sees it, is that ELECTRON aerospace will offer on-demand air travel at the touch of an app similar to what people are used to with ride-hailing services such as Uber.
ELECTRON aerospace’s fully-battery electric ELECTRON5 aircraft provides features such as:
- EFFICIENCY– 67 Wh/pkm with 3 out of 4 seats filled
- CRUISE SPEED– 250 km/h at 10,000 ft
- RANGE– 500 km + 250 km safety reserves
- NOISE– At < 55dB*, it’s quieter than your vacuum
- EMISSIONS– Zero CO2, SO2 or particulates
- PANORAMIC VIEWS– Largest windows in its class, enable 180 degree views
- SAFETY– Quadruple redundant motors with dual engines at the rear
- LUXURY– USB ports, foldable tables and luxury car seat comfort
- EASY ACCESS– Doorstep and movable seat row, allowing easy access